Sportsman Gun Permit

Please contact the Treasurer's Office at (717) 261-3120 for information or if you have questions concerning the Sportsman Gun Permit.
A five (5) year license for $ 6.00.  The applicant must possess a hunting or fishing license.

Need To Register Your Boat?

Fish and Boat

The Franklin County Treasurer's Office does not issue boat registration or docking permits but you can follow this link to the PA Fish and Boats Commission's website to do so!  We do however, now sell Launch Permits.