Franklin County Jail
MISSION STATEMENT To protect the public
Accreditation Compliance Manager
Director of Special Services
Director of Adult Education
Director of Inmate Management
Department Clerk III
Director of Inmate Programs
Central Booking Records Administrator
Correctional Drug and Alcohol Counselor
Deputy Warden of Inmate Custody
Deputy Warden of Inmate Services
Forensic Case Manager
To accomplish our mission statement, we will systematically:
• Accurately identify all individuals that enter the jail
• Assess individuals utilizing the risk/need principle
• Provide a safe and secure environment in accordance with recognized standards and regulations.
• Consistently reinforce appropriate behavior and discipline inappropriate behavior
• Provide research-based programming designed to reduce criminal behavior
• Aid individuals in getting re-engaged in the community through our volunteer program
• Provide meaningful work opportunities designed to increase the employability of inmates
Additionally, we are committed to continue to employ dedicated, professional staff members, provide relevant training to those individuals, and consistently provide an environment where staff will develop to their fullest potential.
Everyday, on every shift, in every position, we will, both individually and as an organization, strive for excellence.