Thursday, September 15, 2022 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Intro to Human Services
Human Services Building
425 Franklin Farm Lane
Departments: Human Services Administration,
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join the Franklin County Human Services department for its fall Intro to Human Services workshop. This training event will educate human service providers on the specific programs and services that are available to Franklin County residents through the Franklin County Human Services division, which consists of the following departments:
- Franklin/Fulton County Drug and Alcohol
- Franklin/Fulton County Mental Health, Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities, and Early Intervention
- Franklin County Children and Youth Services
- Franklin County Veteran Affairs
- Franklin County Area Agency on Aging
- Franklin County Ombudsman
- Franklin County Information and Referral (Pennsylvania 211 and LINK)
- Franklin County Grants Management
Doors open at 8:30 a.m. After entering the facility and passing through security, the training room will be straight ahead. Please sign in. Materials will be emailed to you prior to the session. Please bring these materials with you as those materials will not be provided to you at the session.
Refreshments and a light breakfast will be provided.
For more information, contact Lillian Rodriguez at email@example.com. To register, click here.